Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible. If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Vancouver, Canada (e.g. 9/6 – 9/13)
- Starting at $314 for travel in September to November
- Finnair from Chicago, IL to Oslo, Norway (e.g. 9/8 – 9/15)
- Starting at $474 for travel in September to October
- British Airways from Boston, MA to Stockholm, Sweden (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting at $363 for travel in September to October
- Air China from Washington, DC to Hong Kong, Hong Kong (e.g. 9/4 – 9/11)
- Starting at $578 for travel in September to early December
- Air China from New York City, NY to Manila, Philippines (e.g. 9/6 – 9/13)
- Starting at $536 for travel in September to November
- United Airlines from Milwaukee, WI to Nashville, TN (e.g. 9/6 – 9/13)
- Starting at $109 for travel in late August to mid September
- Alaska Airlines from San Diego, CA to Los Cabos, Mexico (e.g. 9/4 – 10/10)
- Starting at $212 for travel in September to mid December
- ANA All Nippon Airways from Phoenix, AZ to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (e.g. 9/3 – 10/3)
- Starting at $552 for travel in September to early November
- Air Berlin from San Francisco, CA to Venice, Italy (e.g. 11/20 – 11/28)
- Starting at $549 for travel in late October to early December
- American Airlines from Washington D.C to Inverness, Scotland (e.g. 11/21 – 11/28)
- Starting at $461 for travel in late October to early December
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.