Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible. If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Newark, NJ to Lisbon, Portugal (e.g. 11/12 – 11/21)
- Starting at $370 for travel from September to early December.
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Lihue, Hawaii (e.g. 9/20 – 9/25)
- Starting from $578 for travel from mid August to early November.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX (e.g. 8/25 – 8/28)
- Starting from $128 for travel from late August to October.
- United Airlines from Portland, OR to Orlando, Fl (e.g. 7/2 – 7/10)
- Starting from $273 for travel until early November.
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Cancun, Mexico (e.g. 8/10 – 8/15)
- Starting from $303 for travel until October.
- American Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Honolulu, Hawaii (e.g. 02/04/19 – 02/11/19)
- Starting at $433 for travel from January to February
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Chicago, IL (e.g. 9/5 – 9/12)
- Starting from $162 for travel in September and October
- American Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Houston, TX (e.g. 9/4 – 9/11)
- Starting from $184 for travel from July to September
- Delta Airlines from Chicago, IL to Seattle, WA (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $168 for travel from September to October.
- Delta Airlines from Atlanta, GA to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 8/22 – 8/29)
- Starting from $126 for travel from August to October
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.