With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Copa from Washington, DC to Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago (e.g. 4/19 – 4/24)
- Starting from $265 for travel in mid April
- SWISS from Boston, MA to Copenhagen, Denmark (e.g. 8/28 – 9/4)
- Starting from $464 for travel in late August through early September
- Qatar Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Mahe, Seychelles (e.g. 4/10 – 4/17)
- Starting from $973 for travel in mid April
- American Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Kahului, HI (e.g. 4/17 – 4/23)
- Starting from $433 for travel in late April
- Alaska Airlines/Hainan Airlines from Chicago, IL to Shanghai, China (e.g. 4/2 – 4/9)
- Starting from $583 for travel in early April
- Frontier Airlines/Sun Country Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Denver, CO (e.g. 4/7 – 4/11)
- Starting from $116 for travel in mid April
- JetBlue Airways from Dallas, TX to Boston, MA (e.g. 5/2 – 5/9)
- Starting from $126 for travel in early May
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Orlando, FL (e.g. 4/10 – 4/17)
- Starting from $92 for travel in mid April
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 4/17 – 4/20)
- Starting from $342 for travel in mid April
- Delta Air Lines from Las Vegas, NV to San Diego, CA (e.g. 4/3 – 4/10)
- Starting from $100 for travel in early April
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|