Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals.
Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Alaska Airlines from San Jose, CA to Lihue, Hawaii (e.g. 5/22 – 5/30)
- Starting from $310 for travel in May to early June.
- Ethiopian Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Entebbe, Uganda (e.g. 9/17 – 9/25)
- Starting from $891 for travel from September to November.
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Milwaukee, WI (e.g. 9/15 – 9/18)
- Starting from $243 for travel from late August to September.
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Memphis, TN (e.g. 9/15 – 9/18)
- Starting from $196 for travel from late August to October.
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Jacksonville, FL (e.g. 9/1 – 9/5)
- Starting from $130 for travel from late August to September.
- Delta Airlines from Seattle, WA to Raleigh, NC (e.g. 9/19 – 9/25)
- Starting from $166 for travel from September to early November.
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands (e.g. 9/3 – 9/8)
- Starting from $341 for travel in September.
- Finnair Airlines from Chicago, IL to London, United Kingdom (e.g. 9/24 – 10/1)
- Starting from $547 for travel from late September to early December.
- JetBlue Airlines from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Nashville, TN (e.g. 8/25 – 8/28)
- Starting from $118 for travel from August to September.
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Dublin, Ireland (e.g. 9/19 – 9/26)
- Starting from $394 for travel from mid September to mid October.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick!
For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review