Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by.
Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to.
Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Priceline to find the lowest airfares. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Flight Deals
- American Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 10/19 – 10/26)
- Starting at $74 for travel until August – November
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL (e.g. 09/14 – 09/21)
- Starting at $96 for travel from August – December
- American Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Los Cabos, Mexico (e.g. 09/13 – 09/19)
- Starting at $268 for travel from August – September
- Aeromexico from New York City, NY to Los Cabos, Mexico (e.g. 09/07 – 09/13)
- Starting at $253 for travel until August – early November
- Air Canada from Boston, MA to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (e.g. 10/01 – 10/09)
- Starting at $725 for travel until late September – October
- jetBlue Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Boston, MA (e.g. 9/13 – 9/17)
- Starting at $252 for travel from September – October.
- Asiana Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Manila, Phillippines (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting at $567 for travel from late August – early December or January 2020 – March 2020.
- Air Canada from Portland, OR to Hong Kong (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting at $642 for travel from late August – early December or mid January 2020 – early April 2020.
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Taipei, Taiwan (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting at $720 for travel from late August – October.
- Asiana Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (e.g. 9/16 – 9/23)
- Starting at $589 for travel from late August – early December or late January 2020 – March 2020.
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast!
For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|