With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings.
That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck.
Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (e.g. 9/20-9/25)
- Starting from $343 for travel from September-October.
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 9/19-9/26)
- Starting from $639 for travel from August-late November or January 2020.
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Montreal , Canada (e.g. 2/4/2020-2/11/2020)
- Starting from $269 for travel from February 2020-March 2020.
- United Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (e.g. 10/25-11/5)
- Starting from $248 for travel from late October-mid-November.
- Emirates Airline from New York City, NY to Milan, Italy (e.g. 9/17-9/24)
- Starting from $447 for travel from September-early December or January 2020- February 2020
- Qatar Airways from New York City, NY to Male, MV (e.g. 09/16 – 09/23)
- Starting from$919 for travel from September – November or January 2020
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Grand Cayman, CJ (e.g. 10/26 – 11/02)
- Starting from $315 for travel from September – early November
- Qatar Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Bangkok, TH ( e.g. 09/16 – 09/23)
- Starting from $683 for travel from September – early December
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Toronto, ON ( e.g. 11/14 – 11/19)
- Starting from $323 for travel from November – early December
- Jetblue from New York, NY to Las Vegas, NV ( e.g. 09/01 – 09/05)
- Starting from $228 for travel from late August – early September
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings.
Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience.
Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB120 by 02/03/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 02/17/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review