Airfare prices can be expensive if you don’t know where to look, so let us do the heavy lifting and find you the cheapest flight deals anywhere! Flight deals rarely last long so if you see a deal you like from our list be sure to act fast, be spontaneous and book a getaway trip before the opportunity slips by.
Most airlines has a 24 hours grace period for you to cancel if you do change your mind. If you got your eyes on a cheap flight deal then it is better to be safe and book now than to miss out. You know you will be getting the most out of your money when you use HMB, we take our time finding the best flight deals so you don’t have to.
Our site is convenient and easy to use so bookmark it and check back daily for more flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Sign up now to start earning your rewards. You can also find cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case our list do not meet your needs or there are better deals than those listed.
We recommend booking with Priceline to find the lowest airfares. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Today’s Top Ten Flight Deals
- Korean Air from Seattle, WA to Hanoi, Vietnam (e.g. 9/16-9/23)
- Starting at $747 for travel from late August – early December or January 2020 – early April 2020
- jetBlue Airways from Philadelphia, PA to Guayaquil, Ecuador (e.g. 9/19-9/22)
- Starting at $357 for travel from September – October
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Montreal, Canada (e.g. 9/7-9/12)
- Starting at $344 f for travel from September – October
- Lufthansa Airlines from Dallas, TX to Muscat, Oman (e.g. 09/16-9/23)
- Starting at $878 for travel from late August – October
- Air Canada from Chicago, IL to Algiers, Algeria (e.g. 9/24-10/2)
- Starting at $524 for travel from late September – early October
- Qatar Airways from Miami, FL to Kiev, Ukraine (e.g. 10/28-11/4)
- Starting at $708 for travel until March or late October – November or mid January 2020 – March 2020
- Alaska Airlines from New York City, NY to Portland, OR (e.g. 9/13-9/16)
- Starting at $259 for travel in September
- United Airlines from Boston, MA to Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago (e.g 8/23-8/27)
- Starting at $431 for travel in late August
- jetBlue Airways from San Francisco, CA to Cartagena, Colombia (e.g. 9/14-9/20)
- Starting at $476 for travel from September – October
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Sacramento, CA (e.g. 8/23-8/27)
- Starting at $264 for travel in late August
If you want to save money on airfare then you come to the right place. We want to mitigate all the stress and hassle when it comes to comparing prices between airlines. Our top ten list was design with you in mind, we offer a variety of flight deals to exotic destinations at a low cost to you. Take advantage of the flight deals that catches your eye because they sell out fast!
For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that is right for you! Save time, save money, and happy traveling!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|