With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings.
That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck.
Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Newark, NJ (e.g. 11/05 – 11/12)
- Starting at $176 for travel June – December
- Alaska Airlines from Seattle, WA to Chicago, IL (e.g. 09/18 – 09/25)
- Starting from $162 for travel August – November
- Delta Airlines from Baltimore, MD to Beijing, China (e.g. 7/9 – 7/16)
- Starting from $564 for travel from late October – early December or February
- Alaska Air from Boston, MA to Hong Kong, Hong Kong (e.g. 09/16 – 09/23)
- Starting from $176 for travel until late August – early December
- TAP Portugal Airlines from Newark, NJ to Copenhagen, Denmark (e.g. 01/17 – 01/24)
- Starting from $305 for travel in January 2020 – February 2020
- United Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (e.g. 9/3 – 9/10)
- Starting from $507 for travel from late August – September.
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Atlanta, GA (e.g. 8/21 – 8/26)
- Starting from $187 for travel from late August – early November.
- jetBlue Airways from Portland, OR to Anchorage, AK (e.g. 6/13 – 6/18)
- Starting from $196 for travel in early June or early August.
- Condor Flugdienst from Phoenix, AZ to Frankfurt, Germany (e.g. 5/6 – 5/13)
- Starting from $600 for travel in early May.
- SWISS from Newark, NJ to St. Petersburg, Russia (e.g. 11/8 – 11/15)
- Starting from $540 for travel from late October – early December or January 2020 – March 2020.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings.
Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience.
Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB919 by 10/07/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 10/21/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|