Come fly with me! If you want to travel but don’t want to break the bank, check out our top ten flight deals! We explore the travel sites of the world wide web and try to find the best flight deals around. We have flights from China, Paris, Canada and more with many different airlines across the world. Remember that most airlines do allow 24 hours grace period for you to cancel so if you’re excited and still need to make sure yours and family can go, book ahead and snatch up that flight before the deal expires. Please note that we’ll be updating this post throughout the day to bring you flight deals that go live and more, so be sure to come back. These flight deals usually expire in less than a day, so if you want to get some of the best flight deals around and are feeling spontaneous, take advantage of these hot flight deals.
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. Additionally, you can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals. You can also book with Orbitz for more excellent flight deals.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day:
- Air Canada from Philadelphia, PA to Beijing, China (e.g. 3/12 – 3/19)
- Starting from $434 for travel from late February 2019 t0 April 2019
- Iceland Air from Seattle, WA to Berlin, Germany (e.g. 4/29 – 5/7)
- Starting from $383 for travel from late April 2019 to early May 2019.
- AeroMexico from Los Angeles, CA to Quito, Ecuador (e.g. 2/5 – 2/11)
- Starting from $408 for travel from mid January 2019 to early June 2019 or September 2019.
- Delta Airlines from Dallas, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil (e.g. 2/13 – 2/20)
- Starting from $668 for travel from February 2019 to early June 2019.
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Xi’an, China (e.g. 12/3 – 12/10)
- Starting from $543 for travel until early December.
- Lufhansa Airlines from Miami, FL to Bilbao, Spain (e.g.3/21 – 3/28)
- Starting from $486 for travel for travel from January 2019 to March 2019.
- jetBlue Airlines from New York City, NY to Burbank, CA (e.g. 12/6 – 12/10)
- Starting from $216 for travel in early December.
- jetBlue Airlines from Boston, MA to Dallas, TX (e.g. 12/1 – 12/4)
- Starting from $166 for travel in early December or January 2019 t0 early February 2019
- Lufhansa Airlines from Washington, DC to Cairo, Egypt (e.g. 4/22 – 5/1)
- Starting from $825 for travel from April 2019 to early May 2019
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Memphis, TN (e.g. 1/23 – 1/28)
- Starting from $236 for travel from January 2019 – early February 2019.
Traveling is expensive, especially if you want to fly out of the country. With different airlines and locations having flash prices everyday, check out our top ten flight deals throughout the day. We have domestic to international flight deals from U.S. Cities and more, so fill up those pages of your passport with our top ten flight deals today as these deals go fast! Check out our full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities with our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.