Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible. If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- JetBlue Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Lima, Peru (e.g. 3/8 – 3/13)
- Starting at $469 for travel in March to May 2018
- Emirates Airlines from Newark, NJ to Athens, Greece (e.g. 11/21 – 11/28)
- Starting at $436 for travel until early December
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Miami, FL (e.g. 12/5 – 12/12)
- Starting at $196 for travel until early December
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Montreal, Canada (e.g. 1/18 – 1/23)
- Starting at $289 for travel in January to March 2018
- Icelandair from Washington, DC to Paris, France (e.g. 2/9 – 2/18)
- Starting at $341 for travel in February to March 2018
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to London, England (e.g. 1/18 – 1/25)
- Starting at $510 for travel in January to early May 2018
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 1/17 – 1/25)
- Starting at $421 for travel in late January to March 2018
- Emirates Airlines from New York City, NY to Milan, Italy (e.g. 11/21 – 11/28)
- Starting at $440 for travel until early December
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 12/1 – 12/4)
- Starting at $192 for travel until early December
- Swiss from Chicago, IL to Hamburg, Germany (e.g. 5/18 – 5/25)
- Starting at $491 for travel in May 2018
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers up to 100,000 Avios. Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening and earn an additional 25,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 in the first 12 months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.