Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals. Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer.
Book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from Washington, DC to Bogota, Columbia (e.g. 2/7 – 2/13)
- Starting at $344 for travel in early February
- JetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to West Palm Beach, FL (e.g. 1/19 – 1/22)
- Starting at $146 for travel in late January
- Alaska Airlines from New York City, NY to San Francisco, CA (e.g. 1/19 – 1/23)
- Starting at $214 for travel in late January
- JetBlue Airways from Fort Lauderdale, FL to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 11/29 – 12/5)
- Starting at $70 for travel in late November through early December
- JetBlue Airways from Chicago, IL to Bridgetown, Barbados (e.g. 1/18 – 1/23)
- Starting at $255 for travel in late November through early December
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Sydney, Australia (e.g. 2/12 – 2/19)
- Starting at $920 for travel in mid February
- Delta Air Lines from San Francisco, CA to San José, Costa Rica (e.g. 10/27 – 11/1)
- Starting at $382 for travel in late October through early November
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 1/15 – 1/22)
- Starting at $690 for travel in late January
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Beijing, China (e.g. 11/6 – 11/13)
- Starting at $483 for travel in mid November
- Air China from Los Angeles, CA to Tokyo, Japan (e.g. 11/14 – 11/21)
- Starting at $449 for travel in mid November
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick! For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.