With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines from New York City, NY to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 1/16- 1/23)
- Starting at $565 for travel on the outbound in November or January 2018 to mid March 2018
- JetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to Salt Lake City, UT (e.g. 11/30- 12/03)
- Starting at $196 for travel from November 30th to December 14th
- Delta Air Lines from Washington, D.C. to Budapest, Hungary (e.g. 7/31- 08/07)
- Starting at $530 for travel from late May 2018 to early June 2018 or late July 2018 to early August 2018
- Alaska Airlines/ Air China from San Diego, CA to Shanghai, China (e.g. 02/14- 02/21)
- Starting at $442 for travel on the outbound between February 14th, 2018 and February 16th, 2018
- Delta Air Lines from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA (e.g. 12/02- 12/06)
- Starting at $226 for travel in early December for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Boston, MA (e.g. 11/29- 12/03)
- Starting at $216 valid for travel from late November to early December.
- American Airlines from Miami, FL to Aruba (e.g. 11/29- 12/03)
- Starting at $236 valid for travel in late November or late February 2018 to March 2018.
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Denver, CO (e.g. 01/22- 01/26)
- Starting at $48 valid for travel from mid January, 2018 to early February, 2018.
- Hawaiian Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Honolulu, HI (e.g. 12/07- 12/11)
- Starting at $396 valid for travel in early December for Monday through Thursday departures and returns.
- United Airlines from San Diego, CA to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 01/26- 01/229)
- Starting at $237 valid for travel until early December or January, 2018.
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|