Want to go on vacation or a business trip, but don’t want to pay full price for airfare? HMB has got your back. With our top ten flight deals of the day, you can save hundreds on your next flight. However, flight deals don’t last long, so make sure to take advantage of the deals listed below as soon as possible. If any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so you can book and make sure that you’re ready to go by the end of the day. If there’s somewhere you’ve always been wanting to go to, and you see it listed here, this may be your chance to snatch up a great deal!
We recommend booking the flights with our list of credit cards Best Credit Cards to earn easy promotions on top of getting the travel coverage you need. You can also try booking through Google Flights if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- American Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Montreal, QC (e.g. 11/1 – 11/7)
- Starting at $329 for travel until early November
- Delta Airlines from Portland, OR to Toronto, ON (e.g. 10/27 – 10/31)
- Starting at $305 for travel until early December
- United/ANA from Phoenix, AZ to Manila, RP (e.g. 1/17 – 1/24)
- Starting at $492 from mid January – April
- United Airlines from Chicago, IL to Munich, GM (e.g. 8/10 – 8/17)
- Starting at $534 for travel until October
- All Nippon Airways from New York City to Kuala Lumpur, MY (e.g. 1/23 – 1/30)
- Starting at $508 for travel outbound in January
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Helsinki, FI (e.g. 8/16 – 8/23)
- Starting at $457 from April – early May
- All Nippon Airways from Los Angeles, CA to Manila, RP (e.g. 1/22 – 1/29)
- Starting at $522 from mid January – April
- JetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to Houston, TX (e.g. 11/8 – 11/14)
- Starting at $116 for travel until early November
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Oslo, NO (e.g. 8/13 – 8/20)
- Starting at $400 from late April – early May
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Sydney, AS (e.g. 11/20 – 11/30)
- Starting at $902 from November – early December
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We’re committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you’re looking for a full list of credit cards and great bonus offers, check out our credit cards list for a card that best suits you! If you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)