With new airlines emerging and evolving, competition is fierce. In a perfect competition type of business, these airlines must keep their prices as low as possible to compete for your business and maintain their operations. With that being said, knowing how to search for flights (typically on specific dates) will bring you the best prices and additional savings. That can be time consuming, so let us do the micro-searching for you and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the best deals on flights daily. So whether you’re a globetrotter, business traveler, or a recreational flier, you’ll be stretching your dollar and getting the best bang for your buck. Be aware that these deals can come and go as quick as a few minutes up to a few days, so be sure book as soon as you can to lock in the best deal possible.
Most airlines do allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel, so if you’re excited and still need to make sure your travel partner can tag along – just book and talk to them by the end of the day. Not only will we provide you with a money-saving opportunity, but you can maximize your savings and earnings potentials by using the best credit cards for travel, finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses, and much more!
You can also find other cheap flight deals through Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned, it doesn’t hurt to try!
We recommend you booking through Priceline to find the best deals. Orbitz is also a great alternative – but use both interchangeably to compare prices & find the best deals!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from Dallas, TX to Hong Kong, Hong Kong (e.g. 1/18 – 1/25)
- Starting at $596 for travel in January, 2018.
- Iberia Airlines from New York City, NY to Lisbon, Portugal (e.g. 11/16 – 11/23)
- Starting at $419 for travel from November to early December or January, 2018 to March, 2018.
- American Airlines from Boston, MA to Rome, Italy (e.g. 11/27 – 12/4)
- Starting at $431 for travel from late November to early December or January, 2018 to May, 2018.
- JetBlue Airways from Washington, DC to Orlando, FL (e.g. 1/19 – 1/23)
- Starting at $69 for travel from January, 2018 to February, 2018.
- Sun Country Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Cancun, Mexico (e.g. 10/29 – 11/2)
- Starting at $279 for travel from October to early November.
- JetBlue Airways from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Austin, TX (e.g. 11/3 – 11/6)
- Starting at $145 for travel until early December or January, 2018 to February, 2018.
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Beijing, China (e.g. 11/20 – 11/7)
- Starting at $553 for travel until early December or January, 2018 to April, 2018.
- Royal Jordanian from New York City, NY to Larnaca, Cyprus (e.g. 10/10 – 10/17)
- Starting at $530 for travel until November or January, 2018 to March, 2018.
- Delta Air Lines from New York City, NY to Denver, CO (e.g. 10/21 – 10/24)
- Starting at $157 for travel until October.
- Alaska Airlines from Baltimore, MD to San Diego, FL (e.g. 10/21 – 10/24)
- Starting at $197 for travel until early December or January, 2018 to February, 2018.
Airlines understand that we are price elastic to airfare tickets, so they need to find a price point where it’s reasonable for the consumer and to maintain their operation! More than half of the time, all it really takes is a little trial and error to find the best prices. Whether it be flying on a Tuesday or flying to a nearby city could bring a world of savings. Now that you’ve picked up some tips, be sure to use one of the best credit cards for travel and finding ways to earn FREE bonus miles, rewards, points, & bonuses to maximize your savings and experience. Often times, you’ll be able to fly free using those two vehicles mention through rewards accumulation. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you!
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)