Who loves freebies? I do! We have scoured the web far and wide to make sure that we provide you the best and top ten freebies available today! Freebies are a great way for brands to advertise their products and entice consumers to visit their website or store. I honestly don’t mind doing a pit-stop on the web or where ever to get free stuff and I’m pretty sure most people won’t have any qualms about it either, free is free! Freebies can range from food all the way to free household items and even to apps and movies. The possibility is endless with the plentiful products available to consumers. So if you’re looking for anything free because, you’re like me, free stuff makes people happy. Be sure to check back continuously to see our Top Ten Freebies for the day.
Top Ten Freebies Of The Day
- Free Sunshine Smoothie at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Head to your local Tropical Smoothie Cafe and wear flip flops to get a free Sunshine Smoothie from 2PM to 7PM.
- Free Sweet Earth Foods Pizza
- Enter your email to receive a coupon for a free pizza.
- Free Ocean Spray Diet at Kroger & Affiliates
- Celebrate their free Friday and get free Ocean Spray, just add the offer to your card.
- Free Digital Issue of Money Magazine
- Sign up for Mercury Magazine to get a free digital copy of Money Magazine.
- Free Large Drink at AMC Theaters
- Free Happy Hair Hour at Ulta
- Today from 4-8PM, Ulta will have a Hair Happy Hour where they will give you a quick summer style for free. This is on a first come, first serve basis. No appointments will be taken. New customers only. See page 33 of their current ad.
- Free NuGo Bars at Giant Eagle
- Login or create an account and join eAdvantage to have the offer of the week automatically be added to your Advantage card. Just scan your card at checkout to receive your discount. Offer ends 6/20/18.
- Free Card at Hallmark Stores
- Hallmark Gold Crown members can choose one free card from the Just Because collection.
- Free Sephora Collection Clay Mask Sample
- Fill out the form and follow Sephora Collection on Instagram to receive a free sample of Sephora Collection Clay Masks. The sample you receive will be chosen at random. Limit one per person, while supplies last.
- Free Pepsi Zero Sugar or Diet Pepsi at 7-Eleven
- Download the 7-Eleven app to get a coupon. Valid until 6/17/18.
No matter who you are, free stuff makes you feel good about yourself. So be sure to take advantage of the top ten freebies listed above before it’s all gone. Most of the deals will come and go in a blink of an eye so if something entices you with first glance, make sure to snag it! We are open to any tips from our loyal readers to provide everyone a chance to get something free at the end of the day. So be sure to leave a comment below and we’ll be sure to get to you with much appreciation for taking your time out and giving us some freebies that we can share. Also make sure to comment below how your experience was with obtaining the freebies listed above, we’d love to see what you’d like to see in any future freebies out there. We’re here to provide you the best and without our readers we can’t figure that out. For more ways to save money, make money, or enjoy free food deals or birthday freebies be sure to check out our extensive listings exclusively on HMB!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.49% to 29.49% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).