Who loves freebies? I do! We have scoured the web far and wide to make sure that we provide you the best and top ten freebies available today! Freebies are a great way for brands to advertise their products and entice consumers to visit their website or store. I honestly don’t mind doing a pit-stop on the web or where ever to get free stuff and I’m pretty sure most people won’t have any qualms about it either, free is free! Freebies can range from food all the way to free household items and even to apps and movies. The possibility is endless with the plentiful products available to consumers. So if you’re looking for anything free because, you’re like me, free stuff makes people happy. Be sure to check back continuously to see our Top Ten Freebies for the day.
Top Ten Freebies Of The Day
- Free Made in Nature Snacks
- Fill out the online survey on their Facebook page and request your free sample.
- Free Barefoot Bestie label (21+)
- Enter your email on the website and follow the instructions for creating a custom label
- Free Dude Wipes and Dude Gear
- Enter your name and email on their web page to get started on your free gear
- Free Wedding Invitation Sample Kit
- Enter the date of your wedding and add the sample to your cart and check out for free
- Free Equal Pay Sticker
- Enter your email and zip code on their web page to get started on getting your free Equal Pay sticker
- Free $25 Off InstaCart
- Fill out the form and share your story (photo upload is optional). The first 5,000 people to share an eligible story through June 30th will be e-mailed a $25 InstaCart promotional code within 8 weeks.
- Free Keebler Club Crackers Sample at Sam’s Club
- Check the Find a Freeosk page to see if your Sam’s Club is participating. If they are, visit the Freeosk Sample Booth at your store to get free Keebler Club Crackers Sample, while supplies last.
- Free Album Downloads on Google Play
- Free 2 Pack Sample of Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches
- Click on the “Click Here For Sample” button and fill out the Google form to get your samples.
- Free Nature’s Own Perfectly Crafted White or Multigrain Bread at Kroger
- Log into your Kroger account to get the offer loaded into your Kroger card. Use in store by July 8th.
No matter who you are, free stuff makes you feel good about yourself. So be sure to take advantage of the top ten freebies listed above before it’s all gone. Most of the deals will come and go in a blink of an eye so if something entices you with first glance, make sure to snag it! We are open to any tips from our loyal readers to provide everyone a chance to get something free at the end of the day. So be sure to leave a comment below and we’ll be sure to get to you with much appreciation for taking your time out and giving us some freebies that we can share. Also make sure to comment below how your experience was with obtaining the freebies listed above, we’d love to see what you’d like to see in any future freebies out there. We’re here to provide you the best and without our readers we can’t figure that out. For more ways to save money, make money, or enjoy free food deals or birthday freebies be sure to check out our extensive listings exclusively on HMB!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.24% to 29.24% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).