Are you a current/former owner of a 2009-2010 model year Toyota Corolla? If so, you may be eligible to receive benefits from the Toyota Corolla Power Steering Settlement. The settlement has been proposed in a class action lawsuit regarding the electric power steering system in certain Toyota Corolla Vehicles. Toyota denied that there are any issues with the EPS system, however, they have agreed to re-tune the electrical control unit to provide an alternative steering feel for drivers who were dissatisfied with the original steering. If you are eligible, file a claim by 3/15/2016 to receive benefits from Toyota.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Toyota Corolla Class Action Lawsuit:
- Toyota Corolla Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/15/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who has possessed a 2009-2010 Toyota Corolla.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on what you choose.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Corson, et al. v. Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc., et al., Case No. 2:12-cv-08499-JGB (VBK), in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Call 1-877-880-8814 to receive your Notice and Claim Form.
- Head over to the Toyota Corolla Coat Factory Claim form.
- Enter the Claim number that appears on the Notice form.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- After you have completed all of the steps by 3/15/2016, then you should be eligible to receive benefits from Toyota Corolla.
If you are a current/previous owner of a Toyota Corolla between the years of 2009-2010, then you might be entitled to benefits from the company. The lawsuit alleging that the EPS in certain vehicles caused them to suddenly veer to one direction during normal use. If you qualify for this class action lawsuit settlement, make sure to file your claim before the deadline (3/15/2016) to receive your potential award! Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.