What exactly is TradeZero US? It is an online brokerage firm offers low-cost, day-trading services.
TradeZero US (us.tradezero.co) is currently offering up to $2,500 in bonus credits per month for referrals. Continue reading below for more on TradeZero and their current offers.
Earn Up To $2,500 Per Month In Referrals
If you currently use TradeZero US, invite your friends and you’ll both get rewarded once they open and fund an account within 60 days of signing up. Your bonus amount depends on your referral’s deposit amount:
|Deposit Amount||Referral Bonus|
|$2,500 to $29,999||$25 each|
|$30,000 to $59,999||$50 each|
|$60,000 to $99,999||$75 each|
|$100,000 to $250,000||$100 each|
To qualify, your referral’s deposited funds must remain active for at least six months. You can earn up to $2,500 per month in referral credits.
(Click the link above to learn more)
Want to refer new TradeZero customers? Comment below.
TradeZero US Features
|Minimum Deposit||$250 for US investors|
|Tradable Securities||Stocks, ETFs, Warrants, Options|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Customer Service||24/7 live webchat, phone, email|
If you are looking to become a day trader, TradeZero US is a service that provides stock and options trading that include margin, direct-access routing, Level II quotes, short locates and more. There are three proprietary platforms:
- ZeroPro ($59/month): Active trading advanced features, like dynamic streaming quotes, charting, and level II trading information. All windows are customizable and you can save more than one layout. If you make a lot of trades and rely heavily on technical analysis, this is the platform for you.
- ZeroWeb ($59/month): Similar to ZeroPro, but you get only six windows for charting and level II information. You cannot set alerts or trade options, and there is no stock screener.
- ZeroFree (free): The platform allows for two charts with indicators, real-time news, and hotkeys, but doesn’t offer custom layouts. Level II windows can be added on for $25/month.
Other TradeZero features include:
- Pre- and post-market trading, from 4am to 8pm, EST.
- Leverage, based on account sized. If you have at least $2,500 in assets, you can day trade with 6:1 leverage.
- Daily total auto sell loss. Set a stop-loss between 9:30am and 4pm, EST. If the market crashes, TradeZero will automatically sell you out of your positions to limit losses.
- Rebates for active traders.
If you’re new to investing, TradeZero might not be the best option for you. Targeted towards more experienced investors, TradeZero is data rich and offers leverage up to six times. Check out our list of the best online brokerages here on HMB.