You can earn a $200 Bonus when you open an eligible business checking account with Truist Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new Simple Business Checking or Dynamic Business Checking account using promo code SB22NEW2BIZ4.
- Make cumulative qualifying deposits of $1,500+
- Enroll and Sign In to Truist Online Banking for Business within 30 days of account opening.
Truist Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Simple Business Checking or Dynamic Business Checking
- Availability: AL, AR, D.C., GA, FL, IN, KY, MD, MS, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV or DC
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: $5 or $20, see below on how to waive
- Early Account Termination Fee: Bonus forfeit if closed within 180 days
- Household Limit: None
(Offer Expires 10/31/2022)
Editor’s Note: Here is an alternative $200 bonus link to the offer expiring 08/31/2022.
|Compare to some of the best business checking accounts such as , U.S. Bank Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Axox Bank Basic Business Checking ($200 Bonus), Axos Bank Business Interest Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
Waive Monthly Fees:
- Truist Dynamic Business Checking: $20 monthly fee waived with $5,000 average relationship balance
- Truist Simple Business Savings: $5 monthly fee waived with one of the following:
- $250 minimum daily balance
- $500 average monthly balance,
- One recurring pre-authorized deposit or transfer of at least $100 per monthly statement cycle.
- Open a new Truist Simple Business Checking or Dynamic Business Checking account online or in a branch.
- Qualifying Deposits for new business checking accounts exclude debit card credit transactions and NSF fee refunds. Deposits can be made on a one-time basis or cumulatively over the 30 days.
- The new business checking account must remain open and in good standing with a balance ?$0.00 until the reward is processed in order to receive the reward. Reward forfeiture will occur if: (1) the business checking account is changed to an account type not included in this client offer, (2) the business checking account is closed prior to the reward being processed, or (3) the new business checking account has a negative available balance at the time of qualification validation. Truist reserves the right to deduct the reward amount from the business checking account at the time of closing if the new business checking account is closed by the client or Truist within 180 days after opening.
- You must be a new Truist business checking client. To be considered a new business checking client, the business cannot have an existing Truist business checking account with the same Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), including but not limited to an Employer Identification Number (EIN), prior to promotion start or have closed a business account within 180 days of the promotion start date (on or after September 2, 2021).
- The business account holder must be 18 years or older at time of account opening.
- The account holder cannot be a non-resident alien.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
At Truist Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.