Available to residents of Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, Truity Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn high interest CDs that go up to a 2.00% APY Rate. To find the closest location to you, see the following locator. Truity Credit Union offers CD rates from 3-months to 60-months, and by joining Truity Credit Union, you’ll get to enjoy simple and easy to manage CDs. Just make sure that you maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 in order to receive the APY. I would recommend going with their 24 month bump up CD as it is currently the highest with a 2.00% APY Rate.
|Discover Bank provides you with choices between the length of your CDs ranging from 3 months to 10 years with a minimum of $2,500 deposit. With 3 months you get to enjoy a 0.25% APY and up to 0.80% APY for a 10 year term. Discover Bank provides you the best service and keeps you in mind, so sign up today for their Certificate of Deposit account! Apply Now---Discover Bank CD Review|
|CIT Bank can help you build a savings plan that works for your schedule. Choose their 11-Month No-Penalty CD at 1.65% APY, $1,000 minimum to open with a fixed rate, but no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received. This means that your interest rate will never go down, but you can still move out if interest rates go up. Apply Now--- CIT Bank CD Review|
|BBVA is one of the top 20 largest banks in the U.S. that is known for their great customer service. They are currently offering a BBVA CD Rates up to 0.20% APY with a minimum deposit of $500 or more. BBVA is a great bank for first-time account holders, college students to even costumers rebuilding their credit. Apply Now--- BBVA CD Review|
Table of Contents
Truity Credit Union:
The Truity Credit Union serves those in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. They offer what usual banks offer, from Checking and Savings Accounts, to CDs, as well as loans dealing with Auto and Home. Truity Credit Union currently has a standard and simple selection of CDs to choose from, it’s starting rate from 0.35% APY to 2.00% APY. If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money into, then make sure to check out Truity Credit Union’s CDs.
Truity Credit Union CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make! Truity Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.00% APY rate. Their second highest APY rate is for their 6 and 24 Months CD which offers a 1.80% APY rate. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Truity Credit Union’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are NCUA insured so invest in a CD today!
Certificates of Deposits:
- 1.15% APY for 3 Month CD
- 1.80% APY for 6 Month CD
- 0.85% APY for 5 Month CD
- 1.20% APY for 12 Month CD
- 1.15% APY for 18 Month CD
- 1.80% APY for 24 Month CD
- 0.85% APY for 25 Month CD
- 1.20% APY for 36 Month CD
- 1.15% APY for 48 Month CD
- 1.80% APY for 60 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 2.00% APY for 24 Month Bump CD
- 0.40%% APY for 3 Month Jumbo CD
- 0.55% APY for 6 Month Jumbo CD
- 0.65% APY for 9 Month Jumbo CD
- 0.85% APY for 12 Month Jumbo CD
- 1.35% APY for 36 Month Jumbo CD
*The above rates are accurate as of 09/21/2017
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as Truity Credit Union offers you a standard and simple range of CD rates that go up to 2.00% APY. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $2,000. Earn up to a 2.00% APY rate with the Truity Credit Union. You can have peace of mind that Truity Credit Union is insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. Sign up for a CD with Truity Credit Union and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV