You can earn a $250 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with Truliant Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Make a minimum $100 first deposit within the first 10 days of opening your new checking account.
- Make two qualifying direct deposits of at least $500 each within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- Use your Truliant debit card for 10 purchases within 60 days of receiving the card.
- Within 60 days of completing the requirements, you will be contacted via email from email@example.com with the subject line, “You earned your Truliant Debit Rewards gift card!
- This email will provide next steps on how to order the gift cards.
Truliant Federal Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer Expires 07/15/2022)
- Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Early Pay does not apply to certificates, loans, IRAs, IRA Money Market accounts, or HSA Savings accounts. Truliant can only post funds early if the file is received from the other institution. We cannot guarantee early posting.
- Truliant pays basic and Balance Backup overdrafts at our sole discretion, which means we do not guarantee to authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. Standard overdraft fees would apply. Members can avoid standard overdraft fees if using a savings account or line of credit (subject to credit approval) for overdraft protection. Other fees may be applied for additional and selected services.
- Must meet credit bureau and ChexSystems qualifications and be 16 years of age or older.
- By storing your debit card number in a digital wallet, you agree that any use will be subject to the terms of your debit card agreement.
- You must set up and receive at least two qualifying direct deposits of $500 of more each to your checking account within 60 days of opening the account to receive the 250-point certificate, which is redeemable for a free gift card.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic direct deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or government.
- Person-to-person and transfers between your TFCU accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify. Payments received for goods sold do not qualify. After you satisfy all of the requirements, you will receive an email notification for your reward redemption within 60 days.
- The checking account must be open and in good standing (reflect a positive balance) when notified of reward redemption.
- Third-party gift cards name/brands are the trademarks and or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- One bonus offer per member, offer is non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other offer, valid email address required, and is void after July 15, 2022.
- The bonus amount of $250 will be reported to the IRS for 1099-INT tax purposes.