Here you will find the most updated Truliant Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
They currently offer a $400 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account and meet certain requirements.
About Truliant Federal Credit Union Promotions
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, Truliant Federal Credit Union is the 3rd largest credit union in the state of North Carolina and the 94th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1952 and as of March of 2022, it had grown to 805 employees and 289,249 members at 35 locations.
|Eligibility: Membership in Truliant Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through joining the American Consumer Council. Membership is also open to the following: (1) those who live, work, attend school or worship in Alamance, Alexander, Alleghany, Cabarrus, Caswell, Catawba, Chatham, Cleveland, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Guilford, Gaston, Iredell, Mecklenburg, Montgomery, Randolph, Rockingham, Rowan, Stanly, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes, or Yadkin Counties in North Carolina; (2) those who live, work, attend school or worship in Henry, Montgomery, or Pulaski Counties in Virginia and select areas of Wythe, Henrico and Chesterfield Counties; (3) those who live, work, attend school or worship in select areas of Greenville County in South Carolina; (4) employees of AT&T Company, Blue Rhino Corporation, Corn Products International and over 300 Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
I’ll review the Truliant Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Truliant Federal Credit Union $400 Checking Bonus
Truliant Federal Credit Union is offering a $400 bonus when you become a member and open a new checking account.
- What you’ll get: $400 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: GA, NC, SC, TN, VA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $500+ each
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
(Offer Expires 11/30/2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Truliant checking account of your choice and provide a valid email address.
- Make two qualifying direct deposits of at least $500 each within the first 75 days of opening the account.
- Use your Truliant debit card for 10 purchases within 60 days of receiving the card.
- Early Pay does not apply to certificates, loans, IRAs, IRA Money Market accounts, or HSA Savings accounts. Truliant can only post funds early if the file is received from the other institution. We cannot guarantee early posting.
- Must meet credit bureau and ChexSystems qualifications and be 16 years of age or older.
- You must set up and receive at least two qualifying direct deposits of $500 of more each to your checking account within 75 days of opening the account to receive the 400-point certificate, which is redeemable for a free gift card.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic direct deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or government.
- Person-to-person and transfers between your TFCU accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Payments received for goods sold do not qualify.
- After you satisfy all of the requirements, you will receive an email notification for your reward redemption within 60 days.
- The checking account must be open and in good standing (reflect a positive balance) when notified of reward redemption.
- Third-party gift cards name/brands are the trademarks and or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- One bonus offer per member, offer is non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other offer, valid email address required, and is void after November 30, 2022.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Truly Free Checking: None
- Advantage Checking: $7.50 monthly fee, waived if minimum balance of $2,500 maintained.
- Senior Advantage Checking: None
- Launch Checking: None
This is the current promotion from Truliant Federal Credit Union. If you are looking to make a switch to this credit union take advantage of this promotion. However, being a credit union and only available in certain, this offer is unavailable to most.
With that said, I would definitely recommend checking out other checking promotions if you are looking to take advantage of some nice bonuses. Feel free to leave a comment below. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Compare Truliant Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated Truliant Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Leave a Reply