Pack your bags and head to the history filled city of Tel Aviv when you book a flight with Turkish Airlines from the Boston to Tel Aviv, Israel starting at only $2,291 for business class! If you always wanted to take a get away trip, relieve yourself from work, school, and/or life stress in general then take this as a sign to do so! Visit the Israel National Trail, Ramat Gan Safari, Eretz Israel Museum and the list goes on… Great flight deals like this don’t last long so start planning your trip today and book your trip as soon as you can.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flight from Boston to Israel
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Boston, MA to Tel Aviv, Israel starting at $2,291.
- Arrival: May 3, 2018
- Departure: May 10, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel in May 2018
Boston/Tel Aviv Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Travel to Tel Aviv and check out a city filled with history. Enjoy crystal clear waters, amazing sights, wonderful people, and affordable flight tickets on your next getaway trip. Turkish Airlines are offering business flight fares as low as $2,291! Get your ticket now and pack your bags for an exciting vacation. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.