For individuals that applied for a job at the Umpqua Bank between April 2, 2010 and Sept. 21, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Umpqua Bank Job Applicant Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Umpqua Bank obtained consumer reports about applicants without proper disclosure and notification. Umpqua denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 10, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Umpqua Bank Job Applicant Lawsuit
- Umpqua Bank Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 10, 2019
- Who’s Eligible:You are a Class Members if “you applied for employment with, or are/were employed by, Umpqua Bank, (ii) you completed a disclosure and authorization form during the Class Period, defined as April 2, 2010 – September 21, 2015, and (iii) Umpqua obtained, during the Class Period, a consumer report about you for employment purposes.”
- Estimated Amount: $40 to $48
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members will automatically be notified
- Case Name & Number: Connolly v. Umpqua Bank, Case No. 2:15-cv-00517-TSZ, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington at Seattle
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Umpqua Bank Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 10, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that applied for a job at the bank between April 2, 2010 and Sept. 21, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Umpqua Bank Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the bank obtained consumer reports about applicants without proper disclosure and notification. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 10, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|