Union Federal Savings Bank has recently increased the rate of its money market account to 0.90% APY. This applies to all balances. The rate has grown more competitive this year with the yield rising to 0.90%. In addition to these competitive rates, Money Market accounts provide easy access to funds as well as FDIC-insured deposits. This great offer is available nationwide, so anyone can sign up!
- Available nationwide
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open an account
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- No check writing
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Accounts are limited to a maximum balance of $1 million
- Online application is used to open account
- Account is funded by electronic funds transfer via ACH
- Only one beneficiary can be specified per account (per CSR)
- Trusts cannot be account owners
If you’re interested in a great bank account with a high APY, check out Union Federal Savings Bank’s Money Market Account, which offers a competitive 0.90% APY rate. This great account comes with features like no monthly fees and online banking access! Plus, it’s extremely simple to sign up from the comfort of your own home because this online account is available nationwide.
Take a look at H.M.B’s full table of the best bank rates available nationwide!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll also earn 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 2X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events & more!
This card does carry a $69 annual fee.