To encourage us to help those in need, American Airlines is offering bonus miles for those who donate toward the Hurricane Michael relief with various charities.
American Airlines is offering AAdvatage Members a chance to earn 10 miles per dollar spent on donations to the Red Cross. Note that there’s a minimum of $10 per donation. Help those in need who have been devastated by Hurricane Michael and make your donations.
American Airlines Relief Promotion:
- Donate Now!
- Promotion: 10 Miles Per $1 Donated
- Expiration: For a limited amount of time
- What To Do: Donate at least $25 to earn bonus miles
- Terms: American Airlines is a proud Annual Disaster Giving Program partner with the American Red Cross. Please consider making a donation to the Red Cross through this site to support disaster relief efforts. From October 9 through November 2 AAdvantage members can earn 10 miles for every $1 donated to the Red Cross, with a minimum donation of $25. An active mileage account is required. Miles will be reflected 30 to 45 business days after donations are made.
How to Earn Bonus Miles:
- Donate through American Airlines
- Make your donation and help those in need
- Earn bonus miles!
You can help those in need who have been impacted by Hurricane Michael by making a donation today! Make a donation through American Airlines portal to earn 10 miles per dollar donated to Red Cross. This promotion will last until November 2. So make your donations and earn your bonus miles for helping those in need! Check out this promo and get rewarded for helping the hurricane relief! Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles!