Are you residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida or Denver, Colorado? If so, United Airlines is offering you the opportunity to travel from Fort Lauderdale to/from Denver, Colorado from August 26-29 2016 (these are the dates we used for the price offer) for as low as $126 round-trip! Here’s a quick glimpse of what you can expect from both locations!
Editor’s Note: Using the same dates, we found that Spirit Airlines is having a special fare at $106. If you want to save $20, you should be able to fly with Spirit for $106 round-trip.
The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Denver: Denver, the capital of Colorado, is an American metropolis dating to the Old West era. Larimer Square, the city’s oldest block, still features landmark 19th-century buildings. Museums include the Denver Art Museum, an ultramodern complex known for its indigenous works collection, and the mansion of famed Titanic survivor Molly Brown. Denver is also a jumping-off point for skiing in the nearby Rocky Mountains.
Fort Lauderdale: Fort Lauderdale is a city on Florida’s southeastern coast, known for its beaches and miles of boating canals. The Strip is a popular promenade running along oceanside highway A1A. Once the site of raucous spring break parties, the Strip is now lined in upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques and luxury hotels. Port Everglades, in nearby Hollywood, is among the world’s busiest cruise terminals.
FLL To DEN $126 Trip Dates:
We used August 26-29, 2016 to trigger this offer.
|Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Denver (DEN)|
|Denver (DEN)||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)|
Denver To/From Fort Lauderdale Info:
- Buy It Now: Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Denver, Colorado for as low as $126 round-trip.
- Promotion: Round-trip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Denver, Colorado
- Route: Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Denver, Colorado
- Travel Dates: August 26-29 (these were the dates we used for the $126 offer.
- Recommended Cards: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred
How To Get FLL/DEN Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Priceline since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the following cards to save more and get the most out of this deal: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Take an adventure! This is a perfect quick vacation you can plan within days! You can explore many new areas and culture while saving yourself some money. When you book, make sure you use a recommended credit card to save yourself even more money and get the most out of this deal. I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply