Is visiting San Francisco on your bucket list? Well luckily you have a chance to scratch that off the list since United Airlines is offering great deals on flights from Chicago, IL to San Francisco, CA starting from $196 round-trip! This is your chance to visit a popular destination without costing you an arm and a leg. Visit the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, then take a boat to visit Alcatraz, the notorious and infamous prison island known for the escape of 2 inmates who were never to be discovered again. During the night experience the night life and culture of the city or kick back and relax in their luxury hotels. Act fast though, because a flight like this is sure to be booked quickly. You wouldn’t want to miss a chance like this to visit the world famous city of San Francisco!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Chicago to San Francisco
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Chicago, IL to San Francisco, CA starting at $196
- Departure: September 15, 2018
- Return: September 18, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel from mid September early November
Get Chicago/San Francisco Flight Deals
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a world famous city! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.