If you want a quick cheap trip and explore the world? This is this is the deal for you! United Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight From Los Angeles To Bangkok starting only $638. The Temple of Dawn, which sits directly on the river bank is covered from top to bottom with minute pieces of colorful glass and Chinese porcelain. Bangkok is a popular spot for backpackers and travelers, mostly because of the temple! Also, for the brave at heart, one can even climb this steep 70-metre high spire which boasts the best views of Bangkok’s skyline.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Los Angeles to Bangkok:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles to Bangkok starting $638
- Routes: From Los Angeles to Bangkok
- Distance: 12,400 Miles.
- Valid: late August
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Bangkok Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Brittish Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
There’s so much to do in Bangkok, but their main attraction is the Buddhist temple of Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn). Wat Arun is located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, against the Grand Palace. This is a must see sight in Bangkok as the architectural design is completely unique to that of the other temples in Thailand’s capital. As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: September 17th – September 20th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.