Visiting Phoenix anytime soon? You can do so for a cheaper price because as of right now, Delta Airlines is offering Round-Trip flights from Los Angeles, CA to Phoenix, AZ or vice versa starting at $88! Travel and availability is limited from May – October. This is a pretty good sale to visit the Valley of the Sun! This is a pretty last minute deal but you don’t want to lose a chance to fly for cheap. It’s time to explore what other places have to offer. This flight deal will sells quickly so you better act now or risk getting left behind.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights From Los Angeles to Phoenix
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles, CA to Phoenix, AZ starting at $88
- Valid: Valid for travel in May – October
Get Los Angeles to Phoenix Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Looking for a last minute trip? Look no further. Delta Airlines has you covered! Get a Round-Trip flight from Los Angeles to Phoenix with cheap airfare starting at only $88! Explore the city or desert of Arizona. This flight deal might not last long, book as soon as possible. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.