With summer right around the corner it’s time to start planning your summer vacation getaways! Right now United Airlines is offering flights from Washington, DC to Las Vegas, NV starting at $186 round-trip! This flight is sure to sell out quickly so book now! This is your chance to head over to Las Vegas and experience all it has to offer! Stay at luxurious hotels along the Vegas strip and enjoy the world famous casinos. If they city life isn’t your thing then enjoy nature preservations, like the Red Rock Canyon Nature Conservation which offers miles of hiking trails to explore, along with a 13-mile scenic drive, horseback riding, rock climbing, and a spectacular desert landscape. There is so much to do at Las Vegas and you don’t want to miss out so be sure to book your flight as soon as possible.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Washington to Las Vegas
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Washington, DC to Las Vegas, NV starting from $186
- Valid: Valid for travel until until early June.
Get Washington/Las Vegas Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is your chance to kickback and relax in Las Vegas. Fall in love with the upbeat city and night life or the vast Red Rock Canyons. This deal is sure to run out quickly so don’t hesitate and book your flight now! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.