All residents who are or were covered by a health insurance or benefits policy that was insured by United Healthcare and/or requested for Hepatitis C Drug and was denied on or before August 4, 2016 due to Fibrosis or Abstinence Restriction under United’s Clinical Pharmacy Program for the Hepatitis C Drug, you may be eligible for a cash payment of $2,400. According to the settlement, plaintiffs have claimed that United Healthcare denied prescriptions for Hepatitis C drugs to certain individuals with advanced liver fibrosis. United Healthcare has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/5/17 to receive your potential award!
United Healthcare Class Action Lawsuit:
- United Healthcare Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/5/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you were denied Hepatitis C drug before August 4th, 2016
- Estimated Amount: $2,400
- Proof of Purchase:Yes
- Case Name & Number: Jones, et al. v. United HealthCare Services Inc., et al., Case No. 0:15-cv-61144, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the United Healthcare Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 1/5/2017 receive your potential award!
If you ever were a customer of United Healthcare and were rejected the prescription for the Hepatitis C drug due to Fibrosis or Abstinence Restriction before August 4th, 2016 you may be eligible for a cash payment of $2,400. Plaintiffs have claimed that United Healthcare denied some of their patients prescriptions of the Hepatitis C drug because of certain conditions, even though they should have been given access. United Healthcare has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/05/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.