If you are a faculty member or student of the University of Texas at Austin, you can sign up for a University Federal Credit Union Free Checking account with a low $25 minimum opening deposit and no monthly fee! Opening an account with UFCU gives you access to free ATMs, free online banking, and much more. If you are part of a registered student/faculty organization, your group can earn a $25 referral bonus when you convince people to open a new checking account. As long as your friend opens a new account with your member referral card, you will get a $25 bonus!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
University Federal Credit Union:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking, Plus Checking, Premium Checking
- Availability: Texas
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Not required
- Additional Requirements: Referred member must sign up with your member referral card
- Closing Account Fee: New account must remain open and in good standing for at least 90 days to qualify for the bonus.
How To Earn $25 Referral Bonuses:
- Visit the University FCU referral page and print out a member referral card
- Hand it to potential UFCU customers
- Once they open the account with your card and keep it open for at least 90 days, you will receive a referral bonus!
You can earn a lot of $25 referral bonuses from University Federal Credit Union, so sign up as many of your friends as you can. As long as your referred friend signs up for a new checking account with your referral card, you will receive $25. Don’t wait much longer and sign up your friends today! Don’t forget to check out our full list of bank bonuses across the country!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply