If you own a property that has Uponor high zinc content brass plumbing fittings, you may be able to receive up to $150,000 or $60,000 cash from the Uponor Brass Pipe Fittings Class Action Lawsuit. This is actually a double lawsuit, with one lawsuit applying to property owners in the Las Vegas Valley and the other applying to property owners across the country. According to the lawsuits, Uponor yellow brass fittings and components made from high zinc content brass were defectively designed and prematurely corrode when drinking water runs through them, potentially causing leaks or other issues that can affect the water supply or cause property damage. You can identify the brass fittings by looking inside your electrical panel for a yellow sticker that says “Uponor,” “Wirsbo” or “Aquapex.” If your property has had repairs or replacement costs relating to leaks or flow issues and related property damage, you are entitled to a reimbursement. Although Uponor has agreed to settle the lawsuit, the company denies the allegations and believea they acted responsibly with regard to supplying, selecting, using and installing the plumbing products.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Axos Bank Basic Business Checking Account and have average daily balance of the account must be at least $2,500 in the first two months after account opening. Business must be incorporated after 6/01/2020 and application must be submitted before 11:59pm on 3/31/2021 to qualify.
Apply Now---Axos Bank Business Checking Review
Uponor Pipe Fittings Class Action Lawsuit:
- Uponor Brass Pipe Fittings Claim Website (Nationwide)
- Uponor Brass Pipe Fittings Claim Website (Nevada)
- Claim Form Deadline: If you previously had property damage, you must file a claim within six months after the class action settlement is approved. If the property was located in Clark County, Nevada, you must file a claim within 12 months of the property damage. People who experience property damage in the future must file a claim within six months after the damage occurs. If the property is located in Clark County, Nevada, the claim must be filed within 12 months of the property damage. The Claims period will run for five years from when the nationwide Uponor class action settlement is approved, and eight years from when the Nevada Uponor class action settlement is approved.
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owns or owned a building or property that was built on or after 1/1/2002 with Uponor yellow brass fittings.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $150,000 (Nevada); up to $60,000 (Nationwide)
- Proof of Purchase: Required
- Case Name & Number: George v. Uponor, Case No. 12-cv-249, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and In re: Wirbo Non-F1807 Yellow Brass Litigation, Case No. 08-cv-1223, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
Property owners that have had to deal with leaks from defective Uponor brass pipe fittings can get a cash award of up to $150,000 or $60,000 from the Uponor Brass Pipe Fittings Class Action Lawsuit. Technically, there are two separate lawsuits: one that applies to properties in Las Vegas and one for properties everywhere else. To qualify for either settlement, you must submit valid proof of purchase and any required documentation specified in the claim form within the appropriate time frame. Find more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from the complete HMB list.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.