The United Services Automobile Association (USAA) began when some Army officers decided that they would insure their own cars. Now, they serve more than 13 million members.
It is very important to know how to log into your account, so you can view information about your money. Read on to learn how to log in to your account!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Log In To Your USAA Bank Account From a Computer
- 2 How To Log In To Your USAA Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- 3 How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- 4 How To View Your USAA Statement Information
- 5 How To Contact USAA If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- 6 What Are The Benefits of Online Banking?
- 7 Bottom Line
How To Log In To Your USAA Bank Account From a Computer
To sign on to your account, first go to the USAA homepage and then follow these steps:
- Click the “LOG ON” link located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- This will bring you to a new page, where you’ll enter your user ID and password.
- Click the “LOG ON” button.
You will also have to provide a PIN after logging in to proceed to your accounts.
If you have never logged on to online banking before, you will need to enroll by clicking the “Set up online access” link below the user ID and password fields. Then, follow the directions.
How To Log In To Your USAA Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- Download and open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Sign in.
You can also set up more secure app access by setting up a PIN or biometric access.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you need to recover your online ID:
- Go to the USAA login page.
- Click the sentence that reads, “I forgot my Online ID or password.”
- Then, click the applicable link.
- Provide either your USAA number or your Social Security number or tax ID number.
- Choose your delivery preference (such as email).
- Confirm your information.
If you aren’t able to provide any of the information requested above, you’ll need to enter the email address associated with your online ID.
If you only need to rest your password, you will need to provide your USAA online ID before you can update your password.
How To View Your USAA Statement Information
To view your USAA documents, just log in to your online account and select which account statement you’d like to view. You can also choose to receive electronic statements only. When your documents become available, USAA will notify you via email.
How To Contact USAA If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you’re having trouble with your USAA account, you can call either 210-531-8722 or 800-531-8722. If you still have access to your account, you can also send USAA a message through its website.
What Are The Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is very beneficial because you can access your information at any time. You also have a greater control over how you manage your money.
Another benefit is the ability to quickly and conveniently track your spending and compare your monthly statements.
Here are more posts on USAA:
- USAA Promotions
- USAA Routing Number
- USAA Bank Review
- USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Review
- USAA Mutual Funds Account Review
Online banking is a great way to access all the information you need about your account. It is important to know how to log in to your USAA account, so you can view all your information. Check back here if you need to know again!
For information on banking, read our other bank guides right here on HMB!