Did you buy any USPlabs Products such as OxyELITE Pro, Jack3d and VERSA-1 after August 17, 2012 for personal use? If so, you can submit a claim for up to $150 with no proof of purchase required. USPlabs LLC and GNC Corp. have agreed to settle a class action lawsuit alleging they made false and misleading statements on the safety and effectiveness of dietary supplements containing dimethylamylamine (DMAA) or aegeline.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
USPlabs Products Class Action Lawsuit Settlement:
- USPLABS Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/5/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased one or more bottles of OxyELITE Pro, Jack3d and/or VERSA-1 in the United States since Aug. 17, 2012.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $150 with no proof of purchase. However, no limit with a purchase receipt.
- Proof of Purchase: None, but you must attest under the penalty of perjury that you personally purchased and consumed one or more of the USPlabs products since Aug. 17, 2012.
- Case Name & Number: Velasquez, et al. v. USPlabs LLC and GNC Corp., Case No. 4:13-cv-00627, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
USPLABS denies any and all wrongdoing or liability and has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the expense and inconvenience of litigation. Those without a receipt, you would still get $35 per container of OxyELITE Pro, $20 per container of Jack3d, and $20 per container of VERSA-1. Again, you must signed under penalty of perjury with information about where the purchase took place, the quantity purchased, and the approximate dates of purchase. Submit your claim by February 5, 2015 to qualify for up to $150 with no proof of purchase. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements today!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.