If you’re a Boeing employee living in Arizona, you can sign up for a new checking account from Vantage West Credit Union and earn a $200 Checking Bonus. To get started on this offer, you will need to head to a Vantage West branch and open a new checking account with proof of your Boeing employment (name badge, pay stub, etc). Once you have your account, you can earn the $200 bonus by setting up a minimum $1,500 monthly direct deposit and completing 20 Visa debit card transactions per month. As long as you do this and keep the account open for at least 6 months, the bonus is yours! If you close the account within 6 months of the open date, the account may be debited the amount of the bonus paid. You can expect to receive the cash bonus at the end of 90 days from the account opening date.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Vantage West Credit Union has several branches located throughout the Tuscon, Phoenix, and Casa Grande areas of Arizona. However, this bonus is only available to Boeing employees.
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Vantage West Credit Union $200 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Vantage West Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking (opened through the Vantage West @ Work program for Boeing)
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $0 or $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0, $9, or $12
- Additional Requirements: Complete 20 Visa debit card transactions per month
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be open for at least 6 months or else the bonus will be debited at closing.
Earn Vantage West Credit Union Bonus:
- Must be a Boeing employee to participate.
- Open a new checking account from Vantage West Credit Union.
- Receive a recurring direct deposit of at least $1500 per month.
- Complete at least 20 debit card transactions per month.
- You should receive your bonus after 90 days have passed since you’ve opened the account.
- Keep the account open for at least 6 months or else the bonus will be taken back.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premium Checking: Avoid $9 monthly maintenance fee by signing up for eStatements AND completing one of the following:
- Maintain a balance of $3000 or more in your Premium Checking account,
- Receive monthly aggregate direct deposits of $250 or more,
- Maintain an aggregate outstanding loan balance of $10,000 or more with payments on automatic transfer from a Vantage West account,
- Have a first mortgage loan with us, OR
- Make 15 or more debit card transactions each month
- Reliance Checking: Unavoidable $12 monthly maintenance fee
- ValuFirst Checking: No monthly maintenance fee with eStatements
For those of you who work for Boeing and live in Arizona, Vantage West Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $200 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for a checking account with proof of your employment and complete two monthly requirements. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Vantage West Credit Union, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!