New Arizona residents can earn up to $150 cash bonus with a VantageWest Credit Union Premium Checking account until September 30, 2015. There are 3 requirements to be met within 60 days of opening an account. A $50 bonus is earned for each requirement for a total of $150. The requirements include set up of direct deposit of a minimum $500, set up online bill pay and make three payments of $50 or more, and complete 20 or more Visa Debit Card transactions. Become a member of VantageWest Credit Union by being a resident of Arizona, be part of the military or group affiliation, or am related to someone who is already a member.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
VantageWest Credit Union $150 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Premium Checking
- Availability: Arizona
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not required but to receive $50 bonus must direct deposit at least $500.
- Monthly Fee: $9 per month without a qualifying waiver. Avoid the fee by signing up for estatements and maintain a minimum daily balance of $3,000, make at least 15 debit card transactions each month, or receive a total of $250 direct deposits each month.
- Additional Requirements: Account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months and in good standing. You must become a member by living in the geographic area, be part of the military or group affiliation, or am a relative of a current member.
- Closing Account Fee: The account may be debited the amount of the bonus paid if closed within 6 months of the open date.
How To Earn VantageWest $150 Bonus:
- Sign up VantageWest Premium Checking by 9/30/2015
- Set up direct deposit of a minimum $500 to earn the first $50 bonus.
- Complete 20 or more Visa Debit Card transactions to earn the second $50 bonus.
- Set up online bill pay and make three payments of $50 or more to another the third $50 bonus.
- Meet all three requirements and receive $150 cash bonus at end of the 60 days.
VantageWest Credit Union is rewarding $50 for each requirement met when opening a Premium Checking account. Meet all 3 requirements and receive $150 cash bonus at end of the 60 days. The requirements ($500 minimum deposit, use your debit card 20 times, and make three $50 online bill payments) are straight forward and enables customers to become more familiar and comfortable with the features and benefits of the Premium Checking account. VantageWest members are part owners of the credit union and enjoy great benefits like free unlimited withdrawals at non-VantageWest ATM’s, ID theft solution services, and earn APY of 0.05% if your daily account balance is at least $3,000. If do not live in Arizona, check out our full list of bank promotions today!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.