If you have never been to Seattle, now is your chance! There is a sale with Various Airlines from San Francisco to Seattle starting at $121 round trip! Check to see the available dates today. When arriving in Seattle, you must go visit the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. Grab some delicious food from the market and go sight seeing! For our art and museum fanatics, you must go visit the Chihuly Garden and Glass museum to see beautifully hand made sculpted glass work. But most importantly, if you want to be very touristy, go visit the gum wall. Stick your gum and take a picture! Let us know how your trip goes because we would love to hear your stories! Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from San Francisco to Seattle
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from San Francisco to Seattle for just $121
- Departure Date: August 25, 2018
- Return Date: August 28, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from late August – October
Get San Fran/Seattle Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like, make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Don’t miss out on this sale with Various Airlines from San Francisco to Seattle starting at $121 round trip! Travel and explore what the world has to offer! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.49% to 29.49% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).