If you have never flown outside of America, now is the chance! There is a sale with Various Airlines from Seattle to Sydney, Australia starting at $930 round trip! Check to see the available dates today. There’s so much to do in Australia but first, you should start by checking out their Great Barrier Reef which is off the coast of Queensland in northeastern Australia. It’s also know as the largest living thing on Earth, and even visible from outer space. If you want to explore more, go check out the Uluru, or Ayers Rock, which is a massive sandstone monolith in the heart of the Northern Territory’s arid “Red Centre”. As you’re traveling, you’ll see the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Australia’s iconic structure built in 1932. Australia has some of the most beautiful beaches and delicious food that you must check out when you’re there. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Seattle to Sydney
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Seattle to Sydney, Australia for just $960
- Departure Date: August 21, 2018
- Return Date: August 29, 2018
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from late August or November.
Get Seattle/Sydney Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like, make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Check out this awesome flight to travel outside of America! Don’t miss out on this sale with Various Airlines from Seattle to Sydney starting at $960 round trip! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.24% - 29.24% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).