Pack your bags and set away to paradise. Don’t miss your chance to book a flight with Various Airlines from U.S Cities starting at only $250! There’s so many things to do in the Bahamas, that list is endless once you set foot on the beautiful island. Flights are from many U.S cities from the west coast to the east, and all of the low prices vary from city to city. If you have never been to the Bahamas, then enjoy the sunshine on the crystal clear beaches, since the Bahamas are known for their clearest water on the planet! Go on adventurous hikes to explore the area, visits enormous caves, and just take in of whats to offer. Popular places include: Paradise Island, Castaway Cay, Ardastra Garden, and much more! Book a vacation to the Bahamas now, and it’ll be one of the best experiences you’ll have that you won’t have to miss out on it. Book your flight today and save money!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flight from Miami to Nassau
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Miami, FL to Nassau, Bahamas starting at $250
Flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Nassau, Bahamas starting at $266
Flight from Jacksonville to Nassau
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Jacksonville, FL to Nassau, Bahamas starting at $314
|Miami (MIA)||Nassau (NAS)|
|FT. Lauderdale (FLL)||Nassau (NAS)|
|Jacksonvillle (JAX)||Nassau (NAS)|
- Valid: Valid for travel from October 2018 through May 2018
U.S Cities/Bahamas Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
Treat yourself to a luxurious vacation to the Bahamas. Why wait when you can get affordable flight tickets on your next getaway trip! Various Airlines like American, JetBlue, and Copa are offering flight fares as low as $250 from cities like Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and so much more. Get your ticket now and pack your bags for an exciting vacation. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.49% to 29.49% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply