Find the latest Venmo coupons, promo codes, and promotions here.
If you love going out with friends, you’re probably familiar with the Venmo app. Venmo is a mobile payment service that many people use to pay back their friends. With this service, it’s easy to split the bill.
Unknown to most, you can actually get rewarded for your money transfers. We’ve compiled a list of all of the current and best Venmo promotions below, so take advantage of these deals to save you some money.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Venmo: How It Works
As described above, Venmo is a mobile payment app that lets you send and request money from anyone with a Venmo account. It’s great for times when you have to pay someone back after a night out or vice versa. All you have to do is sign up, then link your credit card, debit card, or checking account to your Venmo account.
The funds you receive can either go straight into your bank account or be saved on your Venmo balance to be used for later. However, Venmo is not FDIC-insured, so it’s best to transfer the money out into your bank account and simply pay using your connected account.
What’s So Special About Venmo?
Sure there are other mobile payment services out there, but Venmo is different because it makes the whole process social. Connect your Facebook profile to see who else uses the service! Venmo will also analyze your phone contact list to find any other available Venmo users.
To make asking for money less awkward, you can brighten up the request using emojis. You have the ability of personalizing any payments or requests as well as liking and commenting on Venmo transactions. However, if this isn’t your cup of tea, you can always make it so the transaction can only be seen between the respective parties.
Whenever you fund your transaction with your Venmo balance, bank account or a debit card, there will be no fees. However, sending money with Venmo using a credit card comes with a standard 3% fee to pay off the credit card company.
Additionally, each Instant Transfer will cost you a 1% fee (minimum $0.25, maximum $10), which will be taken out of the transfer amount.
Venmo Debit Card
Introduced recently, in partnership with Mastercard, Venmo is now offering a debit card that is funded entirely from your Venmo balance and can be used by businesses that accept Mastercard.
This allows Venmo to be used by online and in-store retailers. However, merchants that accept a transaction through the Venmo debit card is charged a 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction fee.
Venmo is a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. Venmo is a digital wallet that lets you make and share payments with friends. You can easily split the bill, cab fare, or much more. It works similarly to a wire transfer because it would take between one to three business days to receive payments, but now offers instant transfers.
Current Venmo Promotions
Venmo Users Get $10 Bonus w/ Paypal Account Sign-Up
Right now, Venmo Users Get $10 Bonus w/ Paypal Account Sign-Up. This is a fantastic promotion to use if you do not have a Paypal Account. Simply, sign up for Paypal with the same email you use for Venmo and add a payment method. Then, you will receive $10 in your Paypal account automatically! Hurry as this promotion will not last long.
- Promotion: Venmo Users Get $10 Bonus w/ Paypal Account Sign-Up
- Expiration: November 30, 2020 11:59 PM PT
- Availability: Venmo Users
- How to get it:
- Click the link below to view this promotion on Paypal
- Then, create a Paypal account using the same email as your Venmo account
- After you add a payment method and complete your Paypal account, $10 will be added to your new Paypal account.
- Terms & Conditions: The Reward will be added to your Valid Account within 4 days of completing the Qualifying Transaction. If a Qualifying Transaction does not complete or is not recorded by PayPal’s servers during the Offer Period, for any reason, that Qualifying Transaction will not qualify for the Reward. There are only 200,000 Rewards available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be available once the limit is reached. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Venmo account.
(Click Above to Learn More)
Earn $50 Bonus After Receiving Two Direct Deposits(Targeted)
If you currently have Venmo, then we have great news for you! Venmo is offering a Targeted promotion where account holders can Earn $50 Bonus After Receiving Two Direct Deposits. If you’re eligible, then be sure to take advantage of this easy bonus today.
- Promotion: Earn $50 Bonus After Receiving Two Direct Deposits
- Expiration: December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT
- Availability: Targeted eligible accounts
- How to get it: Check to see if you were targeted for the promotion. If you are, then set up 2 direct deposits to your account to qualify
- Terms & Conditions: Valid for targeted account holders only. Starts the date the Eligible Participant receives the Invitation and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Additional terms and conditions apply. Exclusions may apply.
Earn Up To 5% Cash Back
Venmo is currently offering a chance for their cardholders to Earn Up To 5% Cash Back on Restaurants, Grocery Stores, and Select Merchant purchases listed below. Sign up for Venmo Rewards today to receive automatic cash back when you pay with the Venmo card.
- Promotion: Earn Up To 5% Cash Back
- 5% cash back on Drugstore purchases
- 5% cash back at Target
- 5% cash back at Sephora
- 5% cash back at Wendy’s
- 5% cash back at Papa John’s
- 5% cash back at Chevron
- 4% cash back at Dunkin’
- 4% cash back at Sam’s Club
- Expiration: Limited time offer.
- Availability: Venmo cardholders.
- How to get it: Make qualifying purchases on restaurants, grocery stores, and select merchants. Earn up to 5% cash back on those purchases.
- Terms & Conditions: Select merchants include Target, Sephora, Wendy’s, & More.
Having Venmo is one of the easiest ways to pay for things as well as pay your friends back. On top of that, they offer a Venmo card that will net you some extra rewards on your purchases.
Fans of the Venmo app should save this post because we keep it updated regularly. All the latest deals will be posted here, so if you love saving money, check back often! If you want to keep saving money, then look at more ways to Save Money using a cashback app, here on HMB!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|