Individuals that were the subject of a consumer report sold by Verified Credentials to a third party for employment purposes, may be eligible for a potential award from the Verified Credentials Employment Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Verified Credentials violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act by providing consumer reports for employment purposes that contained information that was likely to adverse the consumer’s ability to obtain employment. Verified Credentials denies the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 27, 2018!
Verified Credentials Employment CAL:
- Verified Credentials Employment Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/27/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who were the subject of a consumer report sold by Verified Credentials to a third party for employment purposes, whose employment-purposed report contained at least one public record that was likely to have an adverse effect on the consumer’s ability to obtain employment and in which no notice pursuant to the FCRA was sent.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $256
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Ashley Moody, et al. v. Ascenda USA Inc. d/b/a 24/7 Intouch, et al., Case No. 16-cv-60364, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Verified Credentials Employment Background Check Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by January 27, 2018!
Verified Credentials recently provided consumer reports that was likely to adverse the consumer’s ability to obtain employment, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Verified Credentials Employment Background Check Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Verified Credentials had allegedly violated the FCRA or Fair Credit Reporting Act by reporting public record information in consumer reports resulting in effecting a consumer’s ability to find employment. If you find yourself affected by the consumer report by Verified Credentials, you may be eligible for a potential award by January 27, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.24% to 29.24% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).