If you current/former Verizon Wireless account holder, and you believed that an unauthorized Premium SMS charge from a third party may have been placed on your telephone bill(s) since July 1, 2010, then you may be eligible to receive a refund from The Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Settlement. Premium SMS was a service in which customers could purchase content for their wireless phone that would be delivered via text message from third party providers. Examples of Premium SMS include sports information, screen backgrounds, ringtones, entertainment, and other services. Current account holders that qualify will receive credit to their phone bills, while former account holders will receive a check. If you are eligible file a claim today!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Verizon Wireless SMS Class Action Lawsuit:
- Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/31/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Current/former Verizon Wireless account holder, that and you believes that an unauthorized Premium SMS charge from a third party may have been placed on their telephone bill(s) since July 1, 2010,
- Estimated Amount: Varies, Verizon Wireless account holders may be entitled to receive a refund for unauthorized and previously un-refunded Premium SMS charges incurred since July 1, 2010.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A, however, you may be asked to identify the unauthorized charges that were billed to your account.
- Case Name & Number: N/A
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Claim Form.
- Fill out the Claim form with your information (Online or Mail)
- You may be asked to identify the unauthorized charges that were billed to your account.
- File your claim by the Claim Form Deadline (12/31/2015) to receive a refund.
If you were a current/former account holder of Verizon Wireless, who may have received an unauthorized Premium SMS charge from a third party, then you are eligible to receive a refund from the Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Class Action Lawsuit. Verizon stopped delivering and billing for these Premium SMS products in January 2014. So if you are eligible, file your claim today to receive you refund! In addition, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee