Wanting to indulge yourself in Korean culture and performance? You’re in luck, because right now Visa is offering a 30% discount on performance admissions to Korea House. Discover a world of dance, art, and music that you have never seen before. Korea House is known for putting on jaw dropping performances, and now you can see one of their performances while saving big!
Keep in mind that this offer is valid until December 31, 2018 and is only available to online orders only. Start ordering today while this deal lasts!
Table of Contents
Visa Offers Korea House Promotion:
- Redeem Now!
- Promotion: 30% off Korea House Performance Admission
- Expiration: January 1st – December 31, 2018
- Availability: At Korea House in Seoul
- Terms:Valid at Korea House, 80-2, Pildong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul. Not valid in combination with any other offer or promotion. Not valid with Visa cards issued in Korea. Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant’s terms and conditions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer valid only when you pay with a valid Visa card. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
How to Get 30% Off Performance Admission:
- Book a flight in order to reach the Korea House in Seoul
- Present this offer and your visa card for Payment
- Enjoy your 30% off!
Take advantage of this deal from Visa Offers, where you can 30% discount on performance admissions to Korea House after you use your Visa Card to pay for your purchase. Take advantage of this offer while you still can! Feel free to check out full list of Credit Card Bonuses! While you here on HMB, check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.