For all of the customers out there who have purchased a Vitamix Blender between January 1st, 2007 through October 1st, 2016, this is your chance to file a claim online to receive a $70 Vitamix gift card or a new blade assembly as part of a class-action lawsuit settlement from the Vitamix Blender Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Vitamix blenders have left particles of PTFE, a compound similar to Teflon, behind in many of their customers' blended foods and drinks. Even though the company has claimed to been aware of this issue for years now, they have failed to disclose the defect, or even issue a recall.
Vitamix have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit, and believes that agreeing to the settlement is worth avoiding the costs and disruptions of continued litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by September 28, 2018 to receive your potential award.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Vitamix Blender Lawsuit:
- Vitamix Blender Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Who's Eligible: Class Members include residents of the U.S. or its territories who own a Vitamix household blender with a blade assembly dated on or after Jan. 1, 2007 but before Oct. 1, 2016
- Estimated Amount: $70 Vitamix gift card or a new blade assembly
- Proof of Purchase: Both the household and commercial Claim Forms ask for the serial number of the qualifying Vitamix blender
- Case Name & Number: Linneman v. Vita-Mix Corp., et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-00748-SJD, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Vitamix Blender Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 28, 2018 to receive your potential award!
We all love the Vitamix blender because of how convenient it is. It'll blend almost anything in no time, but that was until recently when we found unwanted particles were left behind in our foods and drinks. For individuals who have purchased a Vitamix Blender between January 1st, 2007 through October 1st, 2016, you may possibly be eligible for a potential award from the Vitamix Blender Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Vitamix has had particles of PTFE, a compound similar to Teflon, present in customers' foods/drinks whenever the Vitamix blended products. Without a recall or replacement for parts, the company will be offering a $70 Vitamix gift card or a new blade assembly to make up for any harm done. So if you are eligible, file a claim by September 28, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee