For all of the customers out there who have purchased a Vitamix Blender between January 1st, 2007 through October 1st, 2016, this is your chance to file a claim online to receive a $70 Vitamix gift card or a new blade assembly as part of a class-action lawsuit settlement from the Vitamix Blender Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Vitamix blenders have left particles of PTFE, a compound similar to Teflon, behind in many of their customers’ blended foods and drinks. Even though the company has claimed to been aware of this issue for years now, they have failed to disclose the defect, or even issue a recall.
Vitamix have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit, and believes that agreeing to the settlement is worth avoiding the costs and disruptions of continued litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by September 28, 2018 to receive your potential award.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Vitamix Blender Lawsuit:
- Vitamix Blender Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include residents of the U.S. or its territories who own a Vitamix household blender with a blade assembly dated on or after Jan. 1, 2007 but before Oct. 1, 2016
- Estimated Amount: $70 Vitamix gift card or a new blade assembly
- Proof of Purchase: Both the household and commercial Claim Forms ask for the serial number of the qualifying Vitamix blender
- Case Name & Number: Linneman v. Vita-Mix Corp., et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-00748-SJD, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Vitamix Blender Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 28, 2018 to receive your potential award!
We all love the Vitamix blender because of how convenient it is. It’ll blend almost anything in no time, but that was until recently when we found unwanted particles were left behind in our foods and drinks. For individuals who have purchased a Vitamix Blender between January 1st, 2007 through October 1st, 2016, you may possibly be eligible for a potential award from the Vitamix Blender Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Vitamix has had particles of PTFE, a compound similar to Teflon, present in customers’ foods/drinks whenever the Vitamix blended products. Without a recall or replacement for parts, the company will be offering a $70 Vitamix gift card or a new blade assembly to make up for any harm done. So if you are eligible, file a claim by September 28, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.