Are you an owner of a Volkswagen 2.0L TDI clean diesel vehicle that was affected by the diesel emission scandal? Well, today might just be your lucky day because you are entitled to a $500 award from the Volkswagen Clean Diesel Emissions Goodwill Package. According to website, approximately 500,000 Volkswagen TDI clean diesel vehicles were found to emit up to 40 times more toxic fumes than allowed under the Clean Air Act.
Volkswagen allegedly installed software that showed better emissions standards during testing than emitted on a regular basis. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 04/30/2016, you must be able to provide your Vehicle Identification Number to verify that your vehicle has been affected by the 2.0L TDI emissions scandal.
Table of Contents
Volkswagen Clean Diesel Emissions Goodwill Package:
- Volkswagen Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/30/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Volkswagen vehicle owners affected by affected by the diesel emissions scandal.
- Estimated Amount: $500
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, you must be able to provide the following: Vehicle Identification Number, Driver’s License, vehicle registration, or vehicle title, or Lease Agreement, and Vehicle mileage.
- Case Name & Number:
How to File a Claim:
- If you qualify, head over to the Volkswagen Claim Form.
- Read over the Program Overview & Rules.
- Check your eligibility by typing in you VIN or Confirmation Code.
- File your claim by 04/30/2016 to receive your potential award.
Are you an owner of a Volkswagen 2.0L TDI clean diesel vehicle? If so, you most likely are entitled to a $500 potential award from the Volkswagen Clean Diesel Emissions Goodwill Package. If you are eligible for this settlement, you must be able to prove your VIN number of your vehicle, and file a claim before 04/30/2016. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!