Have you or a loved one agreed to return to Mexico while being detained by U.S. Border Control or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Southern California? If that’s the case, you may be able to return to the U.S. as a member of the Voluntary Return Deportation Class Action Lawsuit. According to this lawsuit, U.S. Border Patrol may have coerced people who were unlawfully residing in the country to agree to voluntary deportation without telling them about the process or providing them with legal representation. Eligible individuals include anyone who agreed to return to Mexico while being detained in Southern California between 6/1/2009 and 8/28/2014 (subject to restrictions). The defendants deny any wrongdoing but agreed to a class action settlement.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Voluntary Return Class Action Lawsuit:
- Voluntary Return Deportation Claim Details (English)
- Voluntary Return Deportation Claim Details (Spanish)
- Voluntary Return Deportation Claim Website
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/6/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who agreed to return to Mexico while being detained in Southern California between 6/1/2009 and 8/28/2014 (subject to restrictions).
- Estimated Amount: Potential return to U.S.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A. You will be required to provide a lot of personal info.
- Case Name & Number: Lopez-Venegas v. Johnson, Case No. 13-cv-03972, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
If you think you or someone you know has a chance to return to the U.S. as a class member of the Voluntary Return Deportation Class Action Lawsuit, file your claim by 12/6/2015! This lawsuit deals with a very sensitive situation with a lot of stipulations, so you will want to review every detail about the case. Find more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from the complete HMB list.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.