VyStar Credit Union is primarily based in Florida, serving members for over 65 years. It has grown to become the largest mortgage lender and the fourth largest financial institution in northeast Florida.
As a VyStar customer, you have access to all of its services through online banking. If you don’t know How To Find and Use Your VyStar Login, read on below to find out more.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Log In From a Computer
- 2 How To Enroll in Online Banking
- 3 How To Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- 4 How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- 5 How To View Your VyStar Statement Information
- 6 How To Contact VyStar If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- 7 What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
- 8 Bottom Line
How To Log In From a Computer
First head online to VyStar’s homepage:
- Click the “Login” button located in the upper right corner of the page.
- You will be brought to the login page, where you will then enter your username and password in the corresponding fields.
- Click “Login.”
How To Enroll in Online Banking
If you need to enroll in VyStar online banking first
- Click the “Not yet enrolled for Internet Banking?” link at the bottom of the login screen
- Accept the terms of service
- Choose how you wish to authenticate the action.
You will need to provide your Social Security number and date of birth to complete your enrollment.
How To Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
VyStar has an app for its customers who prefer to have their banking within reach. The VyStar mobile app is available for iPhones, Android devices and Amazon Kindles. The steps are quite simple:
- Download and open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Activate your account.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you need to reset your VyStar password, do so by:
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link
- You’ll be brought to the password reset page, where you’ll enter your username and date of birth.
- Click “Next” and follow the instructions to set a new password.
If you don’t remember your username, you can recover it by:
- Click the “Forgot Your Username?” link
- You’ll be directed to the username recovery page, where you’ll enter your Social Security number or employer identification number, your name and one of the following:
- Debit card number (last six digits)
- Primary savings account number
- Member number
- Click “Submit and Continue” and follow the instructions to recover your username.
How To View Your VyStar Statement Information
You can view your statement information by going online or mobile. Simply log in and choose the account with the statement you wishto view. If you want to sign up for electronic statements:
- Log in to your VyStar online account.
- Select “Settings/Service.”
- Select “View e-Statements.”
- Click “Accept” on the e-statement agreement.
How To Contact VyStar If You Have Trouble With Your Account
VyStar’s call center is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time. VyStar has three numbers you can call depending on where you live:
- Jacksonville, Florida: 904-777-6000
- Counties in the 386 area code: 386-239-1000
- Anywhere else in the U.S.: 800-445-6289
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking can be beneficial because it gives you instant access and control of your money. You can check your account to make sure you have enough money and prevent overdraft fees from occurring.
There are so many other useful online features such as bill pay, security alerts, money transfers and online statements.
If you bank with VyStar, you should know how to find and use their services. Continue reading to learn more about Vystar Credit Union.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|