Walgreens is settling a class action lawsuit alleging it violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) after making prerecorded calls to pharmacy customers’ cell phones. If you received a prerecorded call on your cell phone reminding you that a prescription was due for a refill at Walgreens, you may be eligible for a payment of up to $15 cash from the class action settlement. Apparently, Walgreens did not obtain consent from its customers to make these calls, violating the TCPA. Walgreens denies any wrongdoing and claims that the phone calls were necessary medical alerts.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Walgreens TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Walgreens TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/22/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone living in the U.S. to whom Walgreens placed a Prerecorded Prescription Call to their cell phone on or before 4/3/2015.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $15
- Proof of Purchase: Name, address, and phone number.
- Case Name & Number: Kolinek v. Walgreen Co., Case No. 13-cv-04806, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Walgreens customers that received a prerecorded call on their cell phones from Walgreens on or before 4/3/2015 may be able to make a claim and get up to $15 cash. If you think you qualify for the Walgreens TCPA Class Action Lawsuit, just file a claim and provide them with your name, address, and phone number. There’s an entire list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements that you could be checking out right now!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.24% to 29.24% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).